Corn soup contains vitamin B12, B5, A, and vitamin C. In addition to delicious, corn soup can lose weight, build immunity, detoxify the body, as a natural heating, accelerate healing and many more benefits. Carrots are rich in vitamin A which is good for the eyes and the body’s immune system because the content of its beta and alpha carotene.
- 50 gr carrots, cut into 1 cm diced
- 50 gr sweet corn grains
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- ½ stalk spring union, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon corn flour, dissolve it with a little water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt, pepper powder and nutmeg to taste
- Boil water, add sesame oil, salt, pepper powder and nutmeg
- Enter the carrots and corn, until half cooked
- Add sliced celery and spring union
- Enter disolved corn flour
- Stir until sauce thickens.
- Serve in a bowl while hot