The Fish Soup of Batam
Batam is an island and city in Riau Islands Province of Indonesia. One of the favorite food in Batam is it’s fish soup. Batam fish soup is a dish that has a tasty gravy, softly fish meat and it’s healthy. People really liked this soup. If you want to make this fish soup just follow this recipe.
Batam Fish Soup Ingredients:
- 1 Gourami, cut into 2 parts
- 200 grams Radish, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks of celery, cut
- 5 cm ginger, sliced
- 4 dried chillies
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- 2 kaffir limes, take the juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 honje/torch ginger
- 100 grams sliced garlic
How to make Batam Fish Soup :
- Rub the fish with lime juice
- Heat the pan, add oil and saute the garlics until fragrant, pour water and cook until the water is boilng.
- Add ginger, pepper, gingger juice, salt, honje, dried chillies and celery. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Enter the fish, cook over medium heat until half-cooked.
- Add Radish and cook until the fish is tender and the spices absorbed.
- Ready to serve